Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Yesterday we went to a birthday party for a friend's kids. There were 3 celebrants. Apparently their 3 kids born on the same month. Wow! eh looks like it was a plan kids. The oldest son is 7, next one is 3 year old girl and the the youngest is 1 year old boy.
Above is the pictures of food that we ate. I will try to tell you what they are: Roasted pig known as lechon, pusit/squid rings, egg noodles with veges, shrimps with veges, embotido/loaf , Bangus/Milkfish relleno/stuffed, fried rice, pancit, chicken wings and dinuguan/blood pudding.

12 comments:

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

That's quite an array of yummy food spread :) I think I'll attack the roasted pig!! :P

Anonymous said...

yummy feast! didn't know that dinuguan is also called blood pudding ... it's great learning something new each day! :)

Juliana said...

hmmm....yummy ;)

My WS : my son “helped“ us Thanks

Anonymous said...

oh boy...makes me hungry ^__^

Will you visit mine Thanks

marcia@joyismygoal said...

lots of good food

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like you had a filling feast! God bless.

Unknown said...

WOW! Look at those tasty looking preparation!

Missed all those kind of foods!

Great photography!

Thanks for dropping!

Carver said...

Wow, that's quite a feast. Looks great.

Anonymous said...

Wow, look at all the food. Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Thats alot of food. Must have been some party.

Emmyrose said...

That's a real yum, nakakagutom :)

Keith said...

Lechon .....what is a party without a dead pig on the table? Puto and dinugoan , moswt scrumptious. Plates of lumpia... kare-kare, bnignit, kenilaw, empanadas, adobo, garlic fried rice, and bangus with vinegar.... I am getting hungrym and my apetite says I am in the wrong country... Well now, I can always soak some eggs in a thick brine, and hope in two weeks I have some mangos to serve with my salty eggs....