Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, April 4, 2008

Common Cucumbers



Those are common cucumbers and there are other kinds of cucumbers that I knew off. One is English cucumbers and they are 2 feet long. Another one is Kirby cucumbers which also known as pickling cucumbers. They are small ranging 3-6 inches long. I love cucumbers and also my daughter. She can eat 1 cucumber you know! haha. As you can see common cucumbers are long, cylindrical , green-skinned member of the gound family. Inside, crisp with white flesh surrounds the seeded core. Cucumbers are usually eaten raw and they are available in the groceries year-round.
Now can you tell me how you prepare your cucumbers?

Post it in your blog and let me know. When other participants posted their entry please give them some love. Happy Cooking everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay shalan man diay...opppsss sorry wala nakasabot ug maau imong Lola. hahaha...oh segi so cucumber for Sunday's recipe?

Mira said...

Hi, Agring, tks for visiting my Kitchen Table, lol. I wont be able to join this Sunday's Recipe, will be out having dinner with friends. Will check you out next Sunday.