Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Smoked Salmon Appetizers



Last Saturday I took my sister to Sam's Club for the first time and she was quite amazed about the food demo. We tried almost everything. My daughter enjoyed the food demo as well. Here's some appetizers that I learned last Saturday at Sam's Club. I love it and it's very easy to make. No need to cook. The Atlantic Salmon is already cooked!

Break the flat bread and spread some cream cheese on it then put the shredded salmon on top. That's it and enjoy!


Here's the finished appetizers


Smoked Atlantic Salmon


Flat Bread


Cream cheese

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one easy recipe :P It'll be a great snack for afternoon tea :)

Bengbeng said...

it is so easy i cant believe it :)

yvelle said...

wow! i got hungry! looks really yummy! happy cooking! :)

http://biancaelyse-mylife.blogspot.com/2008/04/weekend-snapshop.html

Mira said...

I will try this one out too. We often buy smoked salmon in Costco as well. Instead of cream cheese I use different cheeses like sharp cheddar on top of Pepperidge crackers then smoked salmon topping.

Anonymous said...

oh my ... that salmon looks so yummy! am not too sure if we have them here, though we have the raw ones for sashimi (and my 9yr-old son loves it!). :)

Amy said...

wow, kalami ani uy.. such a great appetizers!