Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Simple Daily Recipes

I just joined a group called Great Cooks. I believe I am...lol. Well I got a lot of compliments from my friends and family. Is that a proof? Anyway I love cooking and baking and of course eating. It's my weakness I'm afraid...hehehe! I'm always looking for interesting and challenging recipes. I know that by joining the Great Cooks Blogroll is the best thing that did because I will be meeting a lot of great cooks and learn from them. If you love cooking or you have food blog please join us at Great Cooks Blogroll.

2 comments:

Jill@SimpleDailyRecipes.com said...

Thank you Ladynred!
You've done a great job promoting your blog and getting the word out.
Keep up the hard & fun work!

Your new friend,
Jill

Ladynred said...

Thanks a lot Jill...