Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, March 30, 2008


After Church we came home right away and I made some lunch. I made some spaghetti with Shrimps. Well, it's obvious that I love Shrimps. I'm sure you can tell because of my recipes here. Anyway I made this recipe up so that means I made my own measurements according to what's available on hand.
1/2 package spaghetti
1 can chickpeas
1 large can crushed tomatoes
1/2 package shrimps
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. butter
salt and pepper
Cook spaghetti according to instruction. Add shrimps. Drain
Saute garlic with butter. Add crushed tomatoes, chickpeas. Season with salt and pepper. Add spaghetti and mix it together. Serve it in a bowl and sprinkle with parsley

8 comments:

Lan said...

wow pagkalami ani gring, I love shrimp as well, I will try your recipe one of this day, Anhi lang ko dinhi sa imong foodblog,, tood ba kana imong logo kada post nako ug food ako na gamiton perme kada post and logo, wa ko kasabot, sa side bar raman good nakabutang,

Ladynred said...

Yah Lan sa sidebar para makakita ang uban unya aron makajoin sad. Kanang sa post it's up to you kon logo imong ibutang or just a text like Join here tapos elink nimo para makabalo ang niapil nga mao na imo entry. Mas dali sa ako ang logo kay ako ra man copy & paste. Kana lang para sa Sundays recipe Lan. Kanang imoha syempre dili na. I hope kasabot na ka!

Anonymous said...

all i can say is Yummy!!

Anonymous said...

haven't tried spaghetti with chickpeas before ... looks good! :)

SandyCarlson said...

You're turning me into a foodie!

Carver said...

That sounds great. I like the photographs too.

Anna said...

What a yummy Agring, this is great...Love it..I'm hungry now hehehhehehe. How are you by the way? Anyway, mine is up too sorry it's kinda late...
http://jmcomfortplace.blogspot.com/2008/03/weekend-snapshot.html

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

hala kalami ani agring uy....

ingnon ani pagloto ang shrimps sauce?

hilig ko ug shrimps or they call it fruit de mare?......nya di man ko kabalo, kay kung di malata daghan tubig, kay mao lagi wala man fresh diri sa amoa, layo man mi dagat.

mao frozen ako pamaliton or nilata,...tubigon man....

ako ipatulo ang tubig una nako lotoon, mao gihapon lata man uy...mao nga lood na noon.

thnks for sharing, agring, ako ni sulayan loto, then share nako nya ang pics.....