Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Friday, March 7, 2008

Long Eggplant


Eggplant is very popular in the Philippines and through out Asia at least this kind of eggplant. The other kind is mostly popular in Italy and other country in the world.
If you would like to join Sundays Recipe please let me know so I can add you in my Blogroll. This is very simple meme. I will post a photo here and you show me a recipe. Post it in your blog on Sundays. Leave a comment to other participants. Grab my logo and link it to this site. That's all and Happy Cooking!!!

1 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

mao lagi amo talong pod diri,
pwede ipospos, malata na lang ang giposposan ang talong, ok pa....

dako, gahi, pero ok na, kay sa asia store, mahal talong nila.
na ja kay gikan pa man sa thai or asia........mahal man plete.....lol

thanks ha