Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Ripe and Green Mango

Ripe Mangos





These are ripe and Green Mangos, one of my favorite tropical fruit. I love Mangos and I prefer the green one but it depends also how I want to do with it. Green Mango can be use for salad or just eat it by itself. Most Filipino pregnant women that I know of craved for that Green Mango. The husband will go crazy finding for that perfect Mango for his Wife...lol

There are different varieties of Mangos and different sizes as well.
Anyway the ripe Mangos above is very sweet! There's a lot of recipes that you can do with it. Show me one and post it in your blog. Let me know so I can visit and comment. Please don't forget to comment on the other participants.

1 comments:

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

unsaon paggama ang manga salad, agring?

aside from kudkuron-grated ang manga, tapos bagoong...

unsa pa lain nga recipe ani...

duna koy nahibaw-an and tilawan kana thai recipe...halang pero paskang lamia,,,tulo gyd ang laway ug luha....lol

pero haskang lamia....ambot unsa ila mga ingrs. adto kay baling daghana man ug sagol uy...

duna silay mga fresh spices nga ambot unsa ngan adto, haskang lamia lagi......makahurot ug 1 ka karderong loto..........hahahahah

tinood ni ha.......mao di gyd ko balibad basta thai invi. kaon kay dah makahilak sa kalami ug kahalang....

thanks ha.....