Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Litson (Foodshot Sundays)


Foodshot Sundays Photography
has it's
own home now.
Just click on the badge above!


Lechón (Tagalog: Litson) Is the Spanish word for suckling pig. In the Philippines it connotes a whole roasted pig, lechón baboy. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lechon
This litson was shared during my daughter's 3rd birthday party last Sept. We all know that Pinoys never miss litson during parties especially birthday parties or any occasions actually! Dig in !!!

1 comments:

Mira said...

This lechon looks yummy! I had crispy lechon skin at Lanie's party, I never had that in a long time, and I really indulged on it ;-). Wow, only 3rd bday and a whole Lechon ;-), I wonder what's in store for the next bday, LOL. (kidding)
Random Thoughts
Mira's Web Journal
A Moment to Exhale
Time of Respite
My Kitchen Table