Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, June 22, 2008


Join

I took this photo some weekend ago when I went grocery shopping. You can see some fish, banana, pancake mix, yam, rice, bread, parsley, mango, goat milk, apple juice, grape oil, ketchup and lettuce.
That's all for me. I was so tired this weekend. I got bug in my throat. You know sore throat, cough, headache. sighhhhh!!
INVITATION FOR YOU
Before you leave please consider joining my Foodshot Sundays Photography. You can find the details here! or in my sidebar, or my post below. You will win an award for this FSP meme! Thanks

10 comments:

ScroochChronicles said...

what a stash!! i hope you feel better now :)

have a great week! and happy ws!

cookie
http://scroochchronicles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

what a stock! that must be for the week?

Butchay said...

hmmm....which reminds me to do the grocery myself. Nice shot too :)

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like good food there!

Anonymous said...

Oh i remember our groceries...Happy WS!

Anonymous said...

we have the same interests minus gardening. ;)

have a good week!

Carver said...

I hope you'll feel better soon. Looks like you picked up some good food. Nice photograph.

maryt/theteach said...

Thanks for commenting on my WS photo! I signed up for your Foodshots Sunday! I'm looking forward to it! Don't forget Ruby Tuesday tomorrow! :)

Jeanne said...

hope you get better soon...

My WS Entry is here, check it out.

Anonymous said...

WOAH~~~ Loads of groceries :)

p/s: No no!! None of the men in the post is my husband...*lol*