Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm a Courteous Driver


Appetizer

What is the nearest big city to your home?

Kitchener - Waterloo

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

10

Salad

Describe your hair (color, texture, length).

I have dark brown hair, shiny and shoulder length.

Main Course

What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

Well mostly courteous but I drive fast sometimes when I'm in a hurry!

Dessert

When was the last time you had a really bad week?

Sorry I don't remember. Maybe I don't have one...lol

8 comments:

Princess Vien said...

I love your feast!

mine is up now. hope you can join my feast.

http://www.yourvmodel.com/2008/05/feast-one-hundred-ninety-one.html

Happy FF!

Jodi said...

Yummy feast, but even yummier blog! Everything looks SO tasty! thanks for stopping by!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

It's a good thing you can't remember a bad week!
Happy Friday. :)

ShannonW said...

Great feast. Sounds like you are a good driver.

Anonymous said...

Great answer for your dessert! It's wonderful if you can't remember having a bad week :)

Mariposa said...

Lovely feast! I love your dessert!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Anonymous said...

You have a great soup! I like your dessert as you are lucky not to have any bad week at all! Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Hmm, makes me hungry now. You've got good shots!