Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Turkey Dinner


We had our Turkey dinner on Boxing day. We just had a simple dinner you know. I cooked a Turkey broccoli and potatoes. I made some gravy and some stuffing. We were supposed to go to my sis-in-law but my daughter still sick so we didn't take a risk of going since they have kids. Hubby went there by himself. As you all know Turkey is a traditional food for occasion in North America. To tell the truth I didn't even realize it before that this critter is a "Pabo" that's how we say it in my native language.
Turkey2
broccolipotato
Turkey1

3 comments:

DrowseyMonkey-Photos said...

Looks very good! Now I'm getting hungry again.

Josiet said...

The turkey looks well-stuffed :)

joytoy said...

I love turkey. It looks very yummy. Anyway, i love all filipino foods, too. Happy New Year! :)